Conference to be held at Endicott College, Beverly, MA from 6/15 -17. Check-in on June 14th.
The Massachusetts NEGASC Committee is excited to announce the NEGASC 2022 Conference will be hosted at Endicott College in Beverly, Massachusetts. After a two-year absence, we look forward to reconnecting with long-time NEGASC attendees, as well as the opportunity to make new friends. Be sure to spread the word about the conference!
We have an outstanding lineup of speakers and topics, and we are looking forward to a conference full of networking, education, and fun!
Stay tuned for registration information!
- Jeff Lieman, Surgent McCoy discussion leader, will provide FASB & AICPA update, discuss accounting for leases, and present trends in nonprofit reporting.
- John Evanich, Surgent McCoy discussion leader, will provide federal tax update, discuss forms K2/K3 for partnerships, and compare and contrast retirement plans for small and medium-sized businesses.
- Thomas Kirwin, Sullivan Bille, will provide updates and current issues in peer review and discuss performance of risk assessment in financial audits.
- Jeff Hiatt, MS Consultants, will discuss post-COVID updates and changes to income taxes for real estate owners.
- Cory Bilodeau, McLaughlinQuinn, will discuss issues related to partnership basis.
- Konrad Martin, Tech Advisors, will discuss cyber-security issues facing our industry.
Tuesday night, June 14th: After check-in, join us on campus at Gully’s Pub from 7-10pm for the Welcome Reception.
Thursday night, June 16th: We’ll host the traditional NEGASC lobster bake oceanside at Misselwood where we’ll be entertained by comedian, Christine Hurley.